Peterbilt 389 with 36″ Flattop Sleeper Cab and Heil Fuel Tanker Trailer Red and Chrome “Rapid Robert’s Inc.” 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
10 in stock
- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast model of Peterbilt 389 with 36″ Flattop Sleeper Cab and Heil Fuel Tanker Trailer Red and Chrome “Rapid Robert’s, Inc.” die cast model by DCP/First Gear.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Poseable front wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Working trailer landing gear.
- Accurately detailed cab interior.
- Detailed chassis and undercarriage.
- Pivoting fifth-wheel for trailer attachment.
- Opening hood with authentic engine detail.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-12.5, W-2, H-2.5 inches.
- President and CEO, Rob Wilson has roots in the gasoline business that go back three generations starting in 1928 with his grandfather, R.V. “Stormy” Wilson, who operated “Wilson’s Conoco”. In 1962 Rob’s father, Bob “Blackie” Wilson, purchased Stone County Oil Company. Rapid Roberts continues the tradition today by being a branded marketer with Conoco/Phillips and presently offers their fuel at 29 of its locations. Rob continues to keep strong ties with the communities in the Ozarks by growing the company within the region.
- Rapid Robert’s Inc. opened its first store in 1983 in Crane, Missouri. Today, it is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, operates 32 convenience stores and employs over 200 people in the various communities they serve. Over the past 35 plus years, Rapid Robert’s has grown to be one of the most well-known names throughout the Ozarks.