Mercedes Benz 200 D (W110) Heckflosse (Fintail) Dark Blue 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Schuco
10 in stock
- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast car model of Mercedes Benz 200 D (W110) Heckflosse (Fintail) Dark Blue die cast model car by Schuco.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- Real rubber tires.
- Officially licensed product.
- Does not have any openings.
- Die-cast metal body and chassis.
- Dimensions approximately: L-2.75 inches long.
- As a successor to the famous Ponton Mercedes, the W120, Mercedes-Benz introduced in 1961 the W110 series, also known as the “little tail fin”. With the so-called “tail fin” (Heckflosse) design feature, the Mercedes-Benz design department, previously known for its conservatism, made a concession to the American automobile design prevailing at the time. Mercedes, however, called them “Peilstege”, as they clearly marked the end of the vehicle when reverse parking.