International Transtar COE Truck with Vintage 40′ Dry Goods Trailer “CRST” Gold Metallic and White 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
10 in stock
- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast model of International Transtar COE Truck with Vintage 40′ Dry Goods Trailer “CRST” Gold Metallic and White die cast model by DCP/First Gear.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Poseable front wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening rear trailer doors.
- Accurately detailed cab interior.
- Detailed chassis and undercarriage.
- Pivoting fifth-wheel for trailer attachment.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-1.75, H-2.5 inches.
- CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. one of the nation’s largest, privately held transportation companies was founded in 1955 by Herald “Smitty” and Miriam Smith. Formerly Cedar Rapids Steel Transport, CRST was started and operated out of a chicken coop. At that time, they had no trucks or customers. Herald contracted with owner/operators that hauled livestock to Chicago, convincing companies they could save money by hauling steel back to Cedar Rapids instead of returning with empty trucks. Family owned to this day, CRST is now one of the nation’s leading providers of transport solutions and has a leadership team that brings over 250 years of collective experience to the industry.
There are no reviews yet.