1967 Chevrolet C-30 Ramp Truck with 1967 Chevrolet Trans Am Camaro #56 “Dana” Light Blue Metallic “ACME Exclusive” 1/64 Diecast Model Cars by Greenlight for ACME
10 in stock
- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast car models of 1967 Chevrolet C-30 Ramp Truck with 1967 Chevrolet Trans Am Camaro #56 “Dana” Light Blue Metallic “ACME Exclusive” die cast model cars by Greenlight for ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Have opening hoods.
- Comes in a blister pack.
- Officially licensed product.
- Detailed exteriors, interiors.
- Truck has folding and removable ramps.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions of the car is approximately L-3 inches long.
- Dimensions of the truck is approximately L-4.75 inches long.
- Running in the Dana Chevrolet colors this Camaro “Old Blue” raced in March of 1967 in the 4 Hours of Sebring Trans-Am event driven by Guldstrand and Bob Bondurant. Three appearances at USRRC support races would follow with 1st, 2nd and 6th finishes. In May came one of the cars greatest drives at the 4 hours of Mont-Tremblant in Canada. There Guldstrand and co-driver Tom Payne would take the top prize with a hard fought victory becoming the first Camaro to win a Trans-Am rules race. “Old Blue” would just miss the podium at the Paul Revere 250 at Daytona on the Fourth of July with a fourth place finish. Its next race would be the SCCA Regionals in Santa Barbara where the Camaro would rack up its third win of the season. The season would wrap up at Riverside 250 Trans-Am with Guldstrand at the wheel and an 8th overall finish.