12V Kids Ride on Electric Formula Racing Car with Remote Control-Pink – Color: Pink
228 in stock
Specifications: Color: Red/ Pink/ Yellow Material: PP Steel Product dimension: 50.2″ x 28.7″ x 19.3″ (L x W x H) Speed: 1.2-3.1 MPH (2-5 km/H) Charging time: 8-12 H Playing time: 35-60 Mins Battery : 12V 7AHx1 Motor: 12V x 2 Adaptable age:3-7 Maximum capacity: 66 lbs Net weight: 30.6 lbs Package includes: 1 x Kids ride on car 1 x Instruction
This kids ride-on Formula racing car is built with a super cool appearance with racing themes.
The dashing lights system is designed for stimulated driving experience. And the shock absorbing wheels are suitable for various terrains tar roads stone roads cement roads and so much more. You r kids can experience 3.1 mph high speed and 1.2 mph low speed for realistic racing and driving. This kids ride-on racing truck with a safe soft start system makes sure there being no sudden acceleration or stop. It allows kids to drive it all by themselves and also provides a remote for parents to control. The versatile media function has stories music education ABC and USB and Mp3 sockets. Your kids are able to control the media volume and read the power indicator. With a lasting battery this kids ride-on car gives your kids uninterrupted fun.
This kids ride-on Formula racing car with fantastic features makes a perfect gift for kids!
- Racing theme outlook is super cool for kids of 3 to 7 years old
- Make horn sounds and illuminated head and tail lights for a realistic driving experience
- Control by the remote and foot acceleration and steering wheel
- 2 speeds in manual driving and 3 speeds under remote
- Shock-absorbing rear wheels for comfortable riding
- Soft start system prevents the sudden speed-up or unexpected stop
- Multifunctional media with music story ABS education for amusing
- USB and Mp3 socket for downloading music from phones or computers
- Able to control the loudness and display power
- Car belt equipped to keep your kids safely seated while driving the car
There are no reviews yet.